LinkedIn is teaming up with GitHub to introduce over 40 software application advancement courses through LinkedIn Knowing, all of which are complimentary up until March 2023.
The courses integrate instructional videos from LinkedIn with GitHub Codespaces, and cover today’s most popular programs languages.
GitHub Codespaces integration allows users to get hands-on experience in real-world software application advancement environments.
In a statement, LinkedIn states:
“… whether you are simply beginning or an advanced developer, upskilling is vital.
That’s why we combined LinkedIn abilities data and expert content with the most recent GitHub hands-on practice innovation to introduce the brand-new LinkedIn Knowing with GitHub Codespaces integration. The new function allows software application developers to see a course and get genuine workplace-like practice from anywhere.”
Here’s more information about the new and updated courses, which are devoid of now until February 28, 2023.
43 Free Courses From LinkedIn + GitHub
LinkedIn’s announcement states it’s releasing “over 50” courses with GitHub Codespaces integration.
Nevertheless, I could only locate 43, so that’s what I’m listing here. If I find the additional courses, I’ll upgrade the list.
These are the courses LinkedIn is using for free, total with GitHub Codespaces integration, until the end of February:
- Practice It: Python Data Structures
- CSS for Programmers
- Hands-On Introduction: Go
- Level Up: C
- Hands-On Intro: ASP.NET Razor Pages
- Hands-On Intro: Java
- Level-Up: Go
- Hands-On Intro: Respond
- Level Up: Python Data Acquisitions, Preparation, and EDA
- Practice It: Java
- Artificial Intelligence With Python: Association Rules
- Level Up: Java
- Level Up: SQL
- Level Up: Python
- Data Cleaning in Python Vital Training
- Learning Bash Scripting
- Level Up: Advanced Python
- Data Science Foundations: Python Scientific Stack
- Hands-On Intro: Python
- Practice It: SQL Signs up with
- 8 Git Commands You Should Know
- Hands-On Introduction: SQL
- Training Neural Networks In Python
- Artificial Intelligence With Python: Logistic Regression
- Practice It: Go REST API Server
- Level Up: PHP
- Hands-On Intro: PHP
- Structure Monorepos on GitHub
- CSS: Animation
- Tailwind CSS 3 Vital Training
- CSS Layout Code Challenges
- CSS Tips
- CSS: Enhancing Interfaces With Animation
- CSS: Images
- CSS: Scrolling and Parallax
- ESLint: Integrating With Your Workflow
- ESLint: Checking For Syntax and Logic Errors
- ESLint: Tailoring Designs
See the complete listing naturally here.
All of the above-listed LinkedIn Learning courses are available free of charge from now until February 28, 2023.
All you require is a LinkedIn account and a computer system with a web connection. There’s absolutely nothing to install, as GitHub Codespaces operates in the cloud.
See an example of how the integration with GitHub operates in the statement video from LinkedIn listed below:
Included Image: Screenshot from Buy YouTube Subscribers.com/ LinkedInLearning, November 2022.